What to expect | Live or Virtual Seminar Sessions
This certification course is designed to guide facility service professionals through performing a quality assurance audit within a facility. Through an interactive, hands on program you will learn the technical skills needed to perform an audit as well as the ethical aspects of having this responsibility.
Seminar topics include:
- ISSA Value of Clean
- Defining Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance Tools
- LIVE Building Audit
- QA Reporting and What it Means
- Next Steps After Reading Your Report
Each attendee of the AAP seminar will receive a 30 day free trial of Smart Inspect (valued at USD $2,000). Each certification is valid for two years from the date taken.
Who should enroll?
AAP is available for in house service providers, building service contractors and any other industry professional interested in understanding quality assurance procedures.
AAP Certification Benefits
- Understanding where deficiencies come from and how to create a solution
- Reduce your operating expenses while increasing employee efficiency
- Provide added value and peace of mind to your clients that their facility is hitting a new level of clean