With increased regulations and cost-cutting demands of many firms, it has become essential for supervisors and managers to incorporate valuable business skills into their day-to-day activities.
This course is designed to sharpen both technical and soft skills involved in cleaning, maintaining, and servicing facilities for both aspiring entry level workers as well as tenured professionals. Maintain human health and safety and mitigating the spread of infectious diseases, while protecting and preserving the facility’s assets, including the floors and expensive furniture or equipment.
The Certified Custodial Supervisor program covers:
- Leadership skills and communication
- Delegating task assignments and frequencies
- Conflict resolution and handling difficult complaints
- The proper ways for doing cleanliness audits to establishing a facility benchmark and using that to measure progress over time
- Quality assurance inspections
- Task performance inspections
- Assessing staff production rates
- Workloading and staffing considerations
- The different levels of supervision and appropriate team structures
Watch the video: